POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Merge Bug ? : Merge Bug ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  Merge Bug ?
From: Ken
Date: 6 Dec 1998 16:47:09
Message: <366AFABA.C1925F3F@pacbell.net>
Would one of you kind people do a sanity check for me
on this bit of pov code and tell me if it's a bug or
a feature. If I'm not mistaken when using the merge
function it should only remove interior surfaces
and not act like a intersection/difference function.
That is not what is happening with this useage as
defined below. IF it's a bug it will be the first
I have found and I will take it through the proper
channels once verified.

Thank you for your time,

Ken Tyler

camera{location<10,15,-25>look_at y*5}